Many of you might have received a call from a number 877-417-4551, or you might have seen the number on a financial transaction or a credit card statement. If you have seen this number, then you must know that is from the company Square.
Square permits small businessmen to get credit cards with the help of mobile devices. The company also owns an app named Cash App that allows you to send money to your friends or family members by using mobile devices.
Square allows small businessmen to process credit cards. As a result, you will see that the name of the company and the number 817-417-4551 will be found on a transaction. This might be because this transaction was done by a small business owner.
How to sign up for Square?
For signing up for Square, follow these steps:
- Go to squareup.com and click on Get Started.
- Enter the email address and then confirm it.
- Enter a password and click on Create Account.
- Click on business type from the menu. Provide the personal and business details and click on Continue.
- Answer some questions for verifying your identity, and then click Continue.
- Fill in the mobile number or the email address. A link will be sent to the mobile phone for downloading the Square Point of Sale app.
- Tap the link and download the app.
If an individual feels that the Square transaction is fraudulent, then you can directly contact Square or the Cash App executives. Along with this, it is advisable to contact the bank or the credit card company so that it is dealt with quickly and properly.
Which credit cards are accepted by Square?
US-issued credit cards, as well as internationally issued credit cards like Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, and others, are accepted by Square.
- With which devices can Square work easily?
Square works best with most of the Apple devices that run on iOS 11 and above. It also performs well on Android devices with version 5 and above.
- When are bank transfers sent by Square?
Based on the needs of the individuals, there are a few options. One can opt for a Square debit card if one wants to spend the money after making a sale. A user can also select the standard option for transferring money. This will take one to two days. You can also pay a fee for instantly transferring money to the account.